MT6227 MOBILE PHONE DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Assuming it is downloaded to your Downloads directory extract it's content: File MT from the link at the top of this site does not work. Helpful 2 Not Helpful Comment Flag. Is there any china made upgrades for this phone so atleast my settings would be just like the original one. They have stuff to download for chines mobile but its all in chines language.. The driver works, but it is no possibile to read and write phonebook advanced information office number, email, … independently of the sotware used pcsync, pcsuite, mobiledit….
Uploader: Babar
Date Added: 19 August 2012
File Size: 46.95 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 30471
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Aug 22, Nokia N95 Cellular Phone. Other bug subscribers Subscribe someone else.

The email address entered is already associated to an account. Suparshwa Shah suparshwa-great wrote on By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie PolicyPrivacy Policyand our Terms of Service. I just wanted to ask if I can use my chiness phone model: Assuming it is downloaded to your Downloads directory extract it's content: The mt227 is listed at TVMobile.

I have tried it in several computers but none recognizes the device. I will install its firmware and program it. The System cannot find the file specified.

Windows recognizes as MTbut it uses mt62277 the end MT driver.

I just installed the driver you are providing thanks about that but still not able to use phone suite. Coz I can take backup of all those. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Plz help me chinese i-TV phone i can download drivers from blog but it cannot work on vista. KmobileTools work similarly with few additional fuctions like signals levels and battery levels.

SOLVED: China mobile driver MT - Fixya

Very sorry, but do not know how to use apport-collect I didnt find yet on internet the drivers. Comment on this change optional. There are plenty of guides for rooting, flashing recovery and so on for doing whatever you intend to pnone. The manual sais that it can play NES.

It is working fine on N92, Bluetooth.

Bug # “mobile broadband slow -- MediaTek MT” : Bugs : network-manager package : Ubuntu

Please let me know asap. See full activity log. Zero length descriptor references Aug 22 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I like it because it offers so many functions than my previous ancient Nokia i mobile phone. I am using cdma sim. No LSB modules are available.

MT6227 Drivers and pc sync “Chinese Phones”

We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Dec 16, Nokia N95 Cellular Phone. I have a china telefon and it work with the driver and the sync driver. moblle

AVI files that are recorded from the phone video. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring.

Comments

Popular Posts